Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello!

Welcome and many thanks to anyone reading this. Hang in there with me as this is my first official blog.

After finding such great blogs about xray techs that out of nowhere just stopped posting I decided to through myself into the blogging game.

My name is Kim. I live in Vermont and work at a great little orthopaedic clinic as the only tech. I'm lonely and want to talk shop with other techs.

I'll post ramblings and pictures of cool things I see at the clinic as well as random stuff because I'm pretty random.

The name xray lady comes from what all the little kids seem to like to call me when they get xrayed. I'm 23 so hearing them call me lady makes me feel old but it's still pretty cute.

Anyway! I hope this works and I get to know some cool people.
Thank you. :)

Here have some calcific tendonitis I shot this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment